Welcome to the KOR-FX setup section. The best way to setup your KOR-FX Vest is to watch our setup videos. We also offer a User Guide with operational instructions. If you have questions please use our forums under the support section or email email@example.com. Dont forget to register your vest to recieve important updates and information.
Important Notes: (PLEASE READ)
- The KOR-FX Vest requires an 8 hour break in period, during this period the vest will still function correctly, but it will function even better after the vest is properly broken in from use.
- When the battery is low, some vests may repeat “On, On, On” repeatedly, this was not intended and we are aware of the glitch, but changing your batteries will resolve the issue.
- If you travel to far out of range of the wireless dongle, you may have to bind your vest to the dongle again as your home Wi-Fi signal may interfere with the vest at long range.
- If you have a laptop or desktop that experiences any sort of Wi-Fi disruption while the dongle is “on”, please rebind the vest to the dongle and this should resolve the problem as the vest will choose another frequency.
- We recommend using a high quality AA battery to power the KOR-FX Vest, in our testing we have been using the DURACELL Rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries and have had very good results with them.
- KOR-FX generates powerful emotional and physical effects. Please use caution in using this device. We recommend taking regular breaks between extended periods of play and if you feel any discomfort when using the vest to please discontinue use.
- If you have a heart condition, we advise you to check with your doctor before using KOR-FX. If you have a pacemaker or any other heart implant do not use KOR-FX as the product contains magnets.
1) Download user guide KOR-FX Gaming Vest Setup.PDF | Optical Adapter Setup.PDF
2) Select Setup Video
- 1. Unboxing
- 2. Wearing your vest *Important*
- 3. Basic PC Setup (All Versions)
- VR HTC Vive setup with PC
- VR Oculus Rift setup with PC
- 4. Game Console Setup (KOR-FX Optical Adapter Bundle)
- 5. Game Console Setup (PC Version)
- 6. Configuring and advanced functions
3) Register Your Vest (click here)
Games recommended by KOR-FX staff
While KOR-FX works with any game, these are some of the games that the staff has really enjoyed using KOR-FX with, please also see the forums http://forums.korfx.com/ to get a list of settings we use when playing these games. Feel free to ask questions and share you experiences on the forums.
- Alien: IsolationFPS
- Battlefield 1FPS
- Battlefield 4FPS
- Bioshock 1 & 2FPS
- Bioshock InfiniteFPS
- Borderlands 2FPS
- Call of DutyFPS
- Call of Duty: Advanced WarfareFPS
- Call of Duty: Black OpsFPS
- Call of Duty: GhostsFPS
- Counter-Strike Global OffensiveFPS
- Counter-Strike SourceFPS
- Fallout 4FPS
- Far Cry 4FPS
- GTA Online (GTA V)FPS
- Half Life 2FPS
- Left 4 DeadFPS
- Payday 2FPS
- Star Wars BattlefrontFPS
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six SiegeFPS
- Wolfenstein: The New OrderFPS
- Alan WakeHorror
- Until DawnHorror
- Assetto CorsaRacing
- Need for Speed: RivalsRacing
- Mortal KombatFighting
- Ultra Street Fighter IVFighting
- Arma IIISimulator
- Mafia 3Action/Adventure
- No Man's SkySurvival
- Gears of War 43rd Person Shooter